‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3 NIV
Life is all about learning and discovering new things. There are times that we succeed and sometimes we failed. But the most important is whether you succeed or not, you should learn from all your failures. Keep moving forward, stay focused and have faith that there are still so many good things that are yet to come for you, to learn and to discover. And it's gonna be yours, a good and a perfect gift from the Lord in a right and perfect time (James 1:17). Claim it in Jesus name!
These are the keys to learn and discover new things with assurance.
L E A R N
L-EARN FROM THE LORD (Matthew 6:33)
E-NTRUST EVERYTHING TO GOD (Proverbs 3:5-6)
A-CCEPT CORRECTIONS AND LISTEN TO ADVICE (Proverbs 4:10-11& Proverbs 19:20 )
R-EJECT NEGATIVITIES(Romans 12:2)
N-URTURE YOURSELF WITH GOD'S WORD (Joshua 1:8)
D I S C O V E R
D-O NOT STORE UP EARTHLY TREASURES. (Matthew 6:19-21)
I-N JESUS NAME YOU WILL DISCOVER AMAZING THINGS (Jeremiah 29:13)
S-EEK JESUS CHRIST FIRST(John 15:5)
C-HECK CARFULLY THE MOTIVE OF YOUR HEART (Proverbs 4:23)
O-BEDIENCE BY FAITH (James 2:17)
V-ALUE EVERYTHINGS WITH THANKSGIVING (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
E-VERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE (James 1:17).
R-IGTEOUSNESS OF GOD IS OUR LIFE GOAL(Isaiah 26:7)
Memory Verse: Jeremiah 33:3 NIV
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
PRAYER:
Lord Jesus,
You are the source of all wisdom and the light that guides my path. Open my heart to learn more of Your ways, and open my mind to discover the wonders You have placed in this world. Teach me to see truth through Your eyes, to embrace knowledge with humility, and to use every insight for the glory of Your name. Forgive me Lord for doing so many things because of my curiosity. Draw me closer to You, and let every new thing I see and I learn deepen my love for You. May my life reflect Your wisdom, and may my discoveries shine as a testimony of Your greatness.
In Your holy name I pray, Amen.

Comments
Post a Comment