Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” Luke 5:31-32 NIV
As a human we are created in the image and likeness of God. Unfortunately, due to the impact of sin we became an enemy of God. As time goes by,mankind became disobedient and rebellious to the point of spiritual death.
As the scriptures said in Romans 3:23 says, “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and therefore everyone needs Jesus Christ. Because of this, it requires repentance, a heart and mind that is willing to turn their back away from sin, surrendering their whole being to God and ready to follow Jesus. Whoever accepts this process by heart through faith, such person will be healed spiritually and will be able to bear fruits that are pleasing and acceptable to our God. Otherwise, at end times we will face complete destruction(death in hell) if we remain unrepentant (Matthew 3:8-10).
In Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
By the grace of God, his mercy reigns through his son Jesus Christ who came to cleansed us from being infected by the power of the darkness. He was sent to restored us and most of all to saved us. Truly sin is the nature of our spiritual illness which can disconnect us from God. We might be look so healthy physically but who knows the status of an individual when it comes to our personal relationship with God? And who can heal our spiritual illness without Jesus?
Repent in the name of Jesus Christ for He is the only true and a mighty HEALER who is able for our spiritual illness to be heal forever.
H- His death and resurrection give us full hope and life.
E- Enemies has no power against Him
A- A true God who deserve all honor and praises
L- Loving and merciful
E- Eternal life is the reward to those who believe in Him.
R- Repentance is a must in his healing.
Accept and believe the Truth, be healed and be saved, repentance is the key.
REPENT
R- emorse
of all the past wrong doing. Repent and do not repeat.
E- xpress
a genuine sorrow and confession for all the sins you've done to the Lord
P-
ractice a life away from sin (HOLINESS)
E- vangelized
yourself
N-o to a
worldly life
T- Total/Complete submission to Christ Jesus.
Memory Verse: JOHN 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Prayer:
"Heavenly Father,
I come before You today with a humble heart. I acknowledge that I have messed up and fallen short, both in things I have done and things I have failed to do. I am truly sorry for the times I have strayed from Your path and chosen my own way instead of Yours.
Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness and Your grace. Cleanse me of my mistakes, both the ones I am aware of and the ones I have hidden. And I declared, Jesus, You are the Lord of my life, my God, and my Savior. Thank you for Your endless mercy, thank you for healing me spiritually, thank you for the restoration and for the promise of a fresh start.
Please guide me, strengthen me against temptation, and help me to live a life that honors You. Transform my heart and my mind,so I can walk forward in Your light and love.
In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen."
Comments
Post a Comment