The Lord our God keeps reminding us in His word that His presence is what we all needed. We are in this darken world. When our lives are being caught up with so many struggles, we become anxious and weak. Whether we like it or not, the reality of our lives in this word is really full of different circumstances. But how grateful we are, for the Lord Jesus, our savior gave as the provision of peace, as our refuge and strength against the darkness in this world.
John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.PEACE stands for God's constant...
Presence and Protection-Psalm 121:7-8 “The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.”
Empowerment- Philippians 4:13: "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Assurance-Jeremiah 29:11“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Comfort-Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Endless Guidance- Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.
These are the most important provisions needed, for us to survive and to live peaceful despite with our struggles and personal battles. Money, power and even if have the whole world it will never satisfy us but only the Lord, the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6) for it is He, the only One who is able to provide PEACE unto us. Christ Jesus presence in our lives is more than enough (John 15:7)!
Let's continue to seek Him with a heart full of humility, with the eagerness to listen and with the willingness to obey his word by faith carefully.
God is good all the time!
God bless us all!
God bless us all!
Memory Verse: Philippians 4:7-23New International Version
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Prayer:
My Faithful God, today I submit and admit for being fearful and doubtful, forgive me oh God. And I pray when doubt threatens my faith, help me to seek Your strength and remove my unbelief. Bolster my trust in Your promises, help me to stand firm in Your truth and not to be afraid. Help me to overcome every uncertainty and enable my heart and mind to find peace in Your sovereignty. Fill me with unwavering faith in You, Lord. Embrace me with your mighty hands, together with your mercy and grace forever.
Thank you for reminding me today, to listen to your word alone. Not in my own feelings nor in my emotion.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my savior, Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment