Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight".
These verses are instructing us to trust God wholeheartedly. It also gives us a warning to not rely on our own or in any human intellect. It also encourages us to acknowledge Him in all our life's decisions for we knew, and we have the same faith that the Lord our God is mighty. And this kind of faith will help to build our total trust in God who is the main source of wisdom, teaching us on how to submit unto Him. This will produce a strong, personal, and intimate relationship with the Lord as we humbly commit to obey his word. To submit our whole being unto him which results also is having a solid foundation of our faith provided with a promise, he will make our path straight.
These are the essential guide on how to submit to the Lord: SUBMIT
S-urrender everything to God (total reliance to God)
U-pholding dignity as Christian (consistency in all your ways)
B- eing faithful and obedient to God in the name of Christ (loyalty in all seasons)
M-olded by the word of God (the process of change)
I-t includes our heart and mind (the most vulnerable to sin)
T-otal Trust (this is the fruit of submission to God)
Our Heavenly Father really wants us to experience and witness his goodness and faithfulness in all his promises. But if our fears is more than our trust in the Lord then it will hinder our faith to grow matured before him. Without faith we cannot please the Lord.With that, we really need to pray for each other,we all need the Lord, his divine guidance and protection in all aspect of our lives.
PRAYER:
Heavenly Father,
I come before You today to place my full trust in You alone. Forgive me for the times I have relied on my own understanding, my own strength, or on people, rather than turning to You.
Lord, You are the Rock of my salvation, my faithful Shepherd, and the One who makes my paths straight. When I am weak, You are my strength; when I am lost, You are my guide. I surrender my fears, anxieties, and plans to You, believing that nothing is impossible with Your mighty hand.
Help me to trust You even when I cannot see the way forward. I choose to believe in Your perfect faithfulness, knowing that You will never fail me or forsake me.
I place my life, my family, and my future into Your hands. Thank You for Your protection and for being my only refuge.
In Jesus’ name, Amen."
Comments
Post a Comment